3D Printing: Jackalope

I'm back again with another 3D print!

A while ago, I posted about a Jacaklope that I'd made. However, I wasn't happy with how that print turned out, particularly since the antlers were warped during the vapor smoothing process. So, here's round two!

 
 

I decided to print the model larger this time, and I used a bigger container for the vapor smoothing process. Because I was more careful this time, more of the details from the original model were preserved. This helped me while painting the face and eyes in particular.

I'm much happier with how this print turned out. Here's a comparison shot of the two.

epatrick-jackalope-compare.jpg

That's all for now!